IV Infusion Alarm
IV Infusion Alarm
A simple to use IV infusion alarm, these are a fantastic option for extra security and peace of mind when you are administering IV infusions via gravity, as opposed to through a pump. This infusion alarm will alert you immediately to any air or air bubbles that are detected in the line, so that you can take care of them as soon as you are made aware of it — keeping your loved one safe, especially in a home or community environment.
A great option for nurses clinics and Drs surgeries, as well as for emergency rescue first aid kits, and those who are on home IV infusions without using a pump.
This infusion alarm is light weight, and is a convenient small and compact size to make it easy to use, and discrete. It is USB charged for convenience with a built-in lithium battery. It will last a long time, and the sounds and volume of sound can be changed to meet your own specific needs. It is easily operated and can be easily used with just one hand, to make it as easy as possible. It is equipped with a smart sensor that can monitor changes in the liquid of the infusion tube in real time, and without any delays. Will stay powered for a long time, and can be recharged as it’s needed.
This infusion alarm will work with many types of IV giving sets, and products such as IV fluids and medications of various consistency. It will also work with nutritional infusions, and various blood products.
Note: Other colours are available, please just enquire.
Material: Medical Grade Plastic
Size: 3.5cm x 5.5cm
Weight: 15 grams
Package includes: 1x Infusion Alarm, 1x charger cable + 1x Lanyard Rope for Wrists
How to use:
Please charge this item before you use it. Once it is charged, please follow the below instructions:
1. Clamp the infusion alarm to your IV giving set that you are intending to use for the infusion.
2. Turn your infusion alarm on by pressing the on button and wait to hear the ‘power on’ prompt.
3. Enter the detection state and you will see the green light flashing at the same time.
4. When the alarm detects air in the infusion set, it will alert you with the alarm and a red flashing light.
5. To turn it off after use, just press the switch button and it will alert you with the power off sound that it is turning off, and the lights will also shut off then too.
6. To switch the sounds just press and hold the button for 3 seconds while it is in the “off” state. Release the button when you hear a ‘beep’. Switch the sounds successfully by pressing the button until you arrive on the sound that you want the alarm to make for you. Then power it on & enter the detection state.
Disclaimer: This alarm is not water proof. When changing the liquid in your IV please be careful not to spill it on the alarm, and do not use of it becomes wet. To avoid false alarms, don’t interfere with it too much.